About Jesuit Memorial College
- The Account Officer will keep proper accounting records, filings, make bank reconciliations, handles petty cash and inventory management according to the regulations of Gonzaga Jesuit College and best practices.
- Every staff is a role model to the students.
- B.Sc in Accounting. Any higher Degree or qualification in the field is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language (written and spoken) good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suite like Microsoft Word, Power Point, quickbook, etc.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / Cover Letter, CV (in Microsoft Word formats), at least two referees and scanned Credentials to the “Principal” via: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: A contact phone number and email address should be included in the CV.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.