Post Views: 40
- Monitoring of cash lodgments and other deposits to bank
- Preparation of monthly bank schedule and bank promo report to head office finance for credit note for the branch counting of stock (weekly, monthly, quarterly), stock reconciliation and sign off.
- Daily recounting а of stock not balancing
- In-charge of Branch assets
- Monthly preparation of the following:
- Preparation of daily sales report and reconciling with cashier and storekeeper registers
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation for various banks and flagging of lodgments not credited by any customer or to any supplier.
- Preparation of branch monthly payroll
- Weekly preparation of impress and impress analysis report
- Make audit returns – sales invoices, receipts, payment vouchers, tellers, etc.
- Inter-branch supply – confirm that credits have been received by all branches releasing goods
- Maintenance and report on inter branch/head office current accounts to head office finance
- Confirmation of goods received from central warehouse or from hub warehouses
- Weekly stock count reconciliation and report submitted to audit, signed off by accountant and storekeeper
- Monthly preparation of general ledger and the schedules for local purchases sent to audit.
Required Experience / Qualifications
- The ideal candidate must be analytical, proactive and result-oriented.
- Minimum of ND / HND in Finance, Accounting (Membership of ICAN, ACCA may be an added advantage)
- At least 2 years in similar industry will be preferred