- Responsible for identifying new business opportunities for business growth with both existing and potential customers.
- Identifies new business opportunities for business growth with both existing and potential customers.
- Keeps up to date information and analysis about the company’s product, services and competition, using SWOT and other tools.
- Ensures that records are made and kept on details of inquiries, comments and complaints as well as the actions taken.
- Ensures that all required customer meeting are scheduled, attended punctually and documented.
- BSc or HND with 2 years marketing/sales experience from banking, Insurance or security industry.
Skills and Key Competencies:
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Planing skills
- Marketing and selling skills
- Stress tolerance.
3rd December, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title”as the subject of the mail.
- Location Awka, Anambra, Anambra
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND