VIRTUAL SERVICES NIG LTD, situated in Onitsha, Anambra state is currently looking for qualified personnel to assume the position of Data Officer in its branch in Anambra State.
Location: ONITSHA, ANAMBRA STATE
The Data Entry Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Develop and maintain data and records within the database
- Check completed work for accuracy and make any required changes as necessary
- Check source documents against entered data to ensure data integrity at every stage
- Liaise with supervisor regarding incomplete information
- Create and maintain register of entered and changed data
- Store away unnecessary files that may be bogging down the database
- Generate statistical reports based on maintained data on a periodic basis
- Maintains confidentiality with respect to the information he/she has and will have access to
- Drafting relevant documents and reports
- Other related Responsibilities/duties
- Proactive and a self-starter
- Good Time Management Skills
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent numeracy, writing and data analytical skills
- Computer literacy
- MUST BE RESIDENT IN ANAMBRA STATE.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send Application with a detailed Resume as one document (in a PDF or Word Format) indicating position being applied for as the subject of the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Send SMS Only to 07015267671 including Name, Qualifications, Location, Active phone no.