- We are looking for a Finance Officer to take charge of our company financial by administering accounting operations.
- You should be familiar with audits, invoices, and budget preparations. Our ideal candidate demonstrates interest in managing accounting activities, including bank reconciliations, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- You should also have excellent organizational skills and be able to handle time-sensitive tasks.
- Ultimately, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day management of our financial transactions and procedures.
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
- Prepare balance sheets
- Process invoices
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Update internal systems with financial data
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports
- Reconcile bank statements
- Participate in financial audits
- Track bank deposits and payments
- Assist with budget preparation
- Review and implement financial policies
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics with 1-3 years work experience
- Proven work experience as a Finance Officer or similar role
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Experience using financial software
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format only to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only candidates residing in Fegge, Onitsha, and its environ will be shortlisted for the position.
- Location onitsha,anambra
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND