- Organize office and assist in sorting and distributing information.
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information.
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments.
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Above all, every staff is a role model for every student.
- B.Sc, B.A, B.Sc. Edu or HND in Office Management, Secretarial Studies or its equivalent is required.
- Any higher Degree or qualification, especially in the field of Office Mgt, is an advantage.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, good command of English Language, good understanding of adolescent psychology, good interpersonal skills, a team player, ability to work effectively with minimum supervision, proficiency in use of Office Suites like Microsoft Word and Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / Cover Letter, CV (in Microsoft Word formats), at least two referees and scanned Credentials to the “Principal” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: A contact phone number and email address should be included in the CV.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.