- The Registrar is a Principal Officer by statute, and also the Chief Administrative Officer of the College, Secretary to the Governing Council and the Academic Board.
- The Registrar is responsible to the Provost for the day-to-day administration of the College.
BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
18 – 21 years
- Among others, some specific duties of the Registrar include:
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of the Registry
- Functions as Secretary to other Statutory Committees
- Responsible for keeping all the records in the College.
- Issuing Certificate of Service, results and Transcripts.
- Performing any other related duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Appointment to the above position is by tenure of five years. Candidate must have the following requirements:
- A good honours degree in any of the Social Sciences/Arts Subjects with at least 21 years cognate experience; or Master’s Degree from a recognized institution of higher learning with a least 18 years cognate experience in College of Education system. Possession of Doctorate Degree is an added advantage.
- Must be a member of a recognized Profssional body in relevant field.
- Must have been a Deputy Registrar on CONTEDISS 15 in a College of Education system
- Evidence of a continuous professional development
- Candidate must not be above the age of fifty-nine (59) years at the point of submission of application.
- Evidence of attendance of a continuous Mandatory Professional Development course is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen (15) copies of their Applications with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae which must include the following:
- Full names, surname underlined.
- Marital status and number of children, including the age of each.
- Date and place of birth, local Government Area and State of Origin.
- Current postal address and Permar3ent home address
- Educational institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualification and distinctions with dates.
- Membership of Professional Association Bodies
- Work experiences in chronological sequence.
- Present Employer statue and salary
- Extra-curricular actives.
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one of whom must be the present employer.
Applications with photocopies of credentials and other supporting documents should be addressed and forwarded to:
Federal College of Education (Technical),
P.M.B. 0189, Umunze,
- Candidates are required to request their referees to send confidential reports on them to the same address as above before the closing date.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for interview
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.