Post Views: 37
About Eat’N’Go Limited
Eat’N’Go is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. We bring Africans the best brands of: QSR (Quick Service Restaurant) Fast Casual Casual Dining Fine Dining Coffee Shops We develop world class brands that address the needs of the African market by serving up a tasty portion of: Foods and Drinks Pizza, burgers, chicken, ice cream, coffee and more. Affordability Address all types of consumers and segments with diverse F&B concepts. Social responsibility Create jobs and empower individuals, enhancing the quality of life.
- Managers are trained and required to handle all aspects of managing the business; from the preparation of food to the delivery of the final product, hiring, firing and the profit and loss.
- Main responsibilities would be the management of product, service and image of the restaurant.
- In Domino’s, the store manager has ultimate responsibility for the day-to-day operations and will always be working towards and exceeding performance targets.
- This role also represents a significant opportunity to entrepreneurial applicants, there is strong potential for career progression within the company and applicants will be required to show a desire to fulfill these ambitions.
- To meet and exceed performance targets
- To recruit, train and manage other branch staff
- Create a fun and professional working environment
- Provide a consistently high quality product and service to customers
- Liaise with other senior management regarding marketing and business development
- Ensure that health and safety and cleanliness standards are upheld at all times
- Diploma / Degree in Hospitality, Hotel and Catering, Food Sciences or any related discipline.
- Three (3) years experience managing in a quick service restaurant is highly desirable
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- People skills
- Customer orientated
- Good command of English
- Must be able to work on shifts, weekends and public holidays
Method of Application
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- QSR managerial experience is key.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.