About Orange Business Services – Nigeria
To fuel future growth, the management team has adopted a strategy that looks to put in place the right people, the right products and the right vision. This involves fostering a common vision across the organization to ensure that all its employees are aligned in the way forward. At Orange Group, we believe in the employment of a quality, efficient, dedicated and committed workforce. In return, the staff enjoys a remuneration package, professionally managed career development programs and training.
QUALIFICATION: BSc in any field
JOB LOCATION: Onitsha
SALARY: 75,000 – 150,000 Naira
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High-level communication skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
Method of Application
Please note the following:
Ensure you read and understand the procedure before you proceed to fill out the form
- Once you start to fill-out the form, you cannot come back to the previous page, hence you must ensure your details are correct.
- Ensure you have the soft copy of your CV ready for upload.
- The size of your CV must not exceed 5MB
- After uploading your CV, you will be prompted to take our online Aptitude Test.
- Make sure that you have a pencil, paper and calculator ready before you start the test
- This is a 45 minutes’ test that will assess your basic competencies in numeracy and comprehension.
- For your application to be successfully submitted you must complete the attached test
Interested and qualified? Go to Orange Business Services – Nigeria on orangegroups.com to apply
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.