Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services. ABOUT US Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide end to end recruitment services to Organisations Worldw.
- Appoint distributors/dealers in their allocated territory
- Responsible to build awareness, market acceptability and demand for the products
- Achieve sales volume, revenue and margin targets on monthly basis.
- To analyze market demand, gather competitor information, prepare analysis report.
- Explain product range and product benefit to channel partners and end user
- Ensure adherence to laid down marketing and sales systems, processes, procedures and policies, make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Produce/provide periodic updates and management reports on weekly basis.
- BSc/HND in Chemical Engineering, Industrial Chemistry, Petroleum Engineering, Chemistry, or other related fields.
- 0-1 year of experience in Sales or a passion for Sales. Candidates with experience in sales in the Oil & Gas – Lubricant, or Automobile industry will be preferred.
PS: Fresh graduates who satisfy the above requirements are strongly encouraged to apply.
PSS: Experienced candidates with demonstrated competence and proven track record of high performance (within the Oil & Gas – Lubricant industry) may also be considered.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.