Job Title : Sales Representative
Location : Awka,Anambra State
• Ensure every pre-assigned sales target is met each month.
• Approach customers as they enter the showroom, inquire about the type of furniture they want, make suggestions and show them around
• Manage the sales process and close every sale with potential customers.
• Politely respond to questions / inquires raised by customers, conduct suggestive selling to move multiple products, process the paperwork and arrange financing when needed.
• Maintain accurate and up to date records of customers who do not make a purchase and follow up as needed.
• maintain a clean and organized appearance of the showroom by regularly dusting and arranging displays, putting up any point-of-sale information and tags accurately
• Constantly learn about new products and be able to explain specific features of various products to customers.
• Ensure maximum focus is given to excellent service and customer satisfaction.
• Process quotes and sales orders
• Assist in showroom set-up, design, and presentation of products
• Convert visitors into lifelong clients by being able to deliver timely follow-up, provide quality service, and ensure client satisfaction
• Explain different customizable features to customers and show them how to maximize their features.
• Notify installers after closing a sales deal to collapse and package purchases.
• Represent and promote the organization’s products and services at events such as sales parties
• Conduct outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers via telephone and e-mail to sell products and services. Requirements
• Minimum of OND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
• Minimum of 2 years of successful experience in sales
• Knowledge of commercial interiors and office furniture are considered a plus.
• Must be Resident In Anambra State. Interested applicants should forward their resume to recruits.virtualservices outlook.com
Prower Health Services is a solution provider to the health sector in ONITSHA,Anambra State by providing accessible and functional facilities with quality medical assets and equipment that assure qualitative healthcare.
We are in partnership with stakeholders such as governments, International Sponsors and multilateral agencies to foster improved health outcomes.
We also have a stellar medical team that is committed to the health, well-being and satisfaction of our patients. We are a Company of Competent People, Delivering Exceptional Service in a Timely and Cost Effective Manner Using World Class Technology. job vacancy Anambra.