About Harmony Group
- Generate track and follow up leads to meet company and market expectations.
- Develop effective sales strategies that promote sales to new and existing customers.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales target.
- Continuously research and remain knowledgeable of industry trends and competition
- Complete sales forecasts and product trends reports and presentations in a timely manner.
- Work with other managers and Head of safes to achieve Organization’s Mission.
- Managing customer feedback appropriately.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification with 2 – 3 years experience.
Functional / Technical Competencies:
- Basic MS word and Excel
- Report Writing
- Negotiation skill.
- Marketing and sales skill.
- Oral & Written Communication
- Time Management
Basic + Commission
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Use the Job Title as the subject; else your application may not be processed.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.