- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- Social Studies / History
- Physical and Health Education
- English Language / Literature in English
- Fine Arts
- Dance and Drama (Theatre Arts)
- Critical Thinking / Reasoning
- Communication Arts
- Civics / Security Studies
- Home Economics / Entreprenuerial Studies
- Computer – Aided Designer (CAD)
- Business / Entrepreneurial Studies
- Igbo Language Arts and Culture
- French Language
- Christian Religious Studies
- The Teachers will plan, prepare and deliver instructions in Gonzaga Jesuit College in accordance with the Nigerian National Policy for Secondary Education and regulations of Gonzaga Jesuit College.
- The teachers will cover effectively and efficiently every item in the scheme of work in use in the school while also teaching the students all they need to know in every day life.
- Over and above all, every teacher in Gonzaga Jesuit College will be a role model to the students.
- B.Ed / B.Sc in a relevant course is required. Any higher degree or qualification is an advantage.
- At least 2 years teaching experience in a similar role.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications / Cover Letter, CV (in Microsoft Word formats), at least two referees and scanned Credentials to the “Principal” via: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: A contact phone number and email address should be included in the CV.
Note: Never pay for any training, certificate, assessment, or testing to the recruiter.